Chapter XVIII - Guns and Dixieland

to enlarge images open in a new tab
Please note that this chapter is intended for adult viewers (over 18 years), and may contain images featuring nudity and explicit sexuality. Please do not view if you find such features objectionable....
'Jim returns to the Penthouse
a final solution  catches up with Brandt
and the 'Boss' takes a holiday with Jim.'
The Penthouse Building
After a long and silent drive, apart from the music from the radio, Faunus' auto turned into the forecourt of the penthouse building and pulled up.
Then Faunus, who was sitting next to Jim, assumed his customary appearance.....but Jim didn't seem to notice.
"Do you know me, Jim ?", Faunus asked, obviously suspicious that something was seriously wrong.
"No...should I ?", Jim replied, glancing at Faunus.
"Well...I think so.", Faunus replied.
"I'm Faunus.", Faunus said, feeling odd having to introduce himself.
"And I'm.....",  and then there was a pause..
"You called me Jim, yes ?", Jim asked.
"OK....no problem,
Now I think you have a touch of amnesia.
You've had this before, and it probably won't be a serious problem, but just relax and take it easy.
If there are things you can't remember - I'll sort it out later."
Jim nodded.
"Now we have to go up to the top of this building - its where you live.
There will be a number of people there who will be very pleased to see you....but don't worry if you can't remember who they are.
As I said, we can sort all that out later.
So let's get out of the auto, and just follow me.", Faunus said, trying to be as helpful as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment